How do your staff travel to work? Help us find out!
SURVEY DEADLINE 15 NOVEMBER 2020
Every year, Leeds City Council runs an important city-wide survey to find out as much as possible about how people get to work, what their commute is like for them, and what would help more people to travel more sustainably, more often. This year’s survey is now open.
The results of this survey (it takes 5-10 mins) are of huge value.
- helps us to identify commuting trends;
- informs future transport investment decisions in the city;
- satisfies the staff survey requirements for organisations with planning-approved travel plans;
- meets the membership requirements of the Travel Plan Network.
This year, the Travel to Work Survey is more critical than ever, because of the impact that Coronavirus has had on our travel behaviour. To help us understand this better, we need to hear from as many employees as possible across the city (including those who work from home).
If your business already takes part in the Travel to Work Survey:
We have already sent a survey invitation to our key contact at your businesses.
- If you have already circulated this to all your staff – thank you. You may want to send round a reminder that the deadline is 15 November.
- If you haven’t yet circulated this, please do so as soon as possible.
- If you can’t find the email, please contact us today and we will re-send it.
If your business runs its own survey or doesn’t currently survey staff:
If you have already carried out a travel survey this year, please email us the results. If you haven’t yet run this, please let us know when you will do so.
If you’d like take advantage of the Leeds City Council Travel to Work survey, contact us as soon as possible with the following information for each of your site locations in Leeds (every site needs a different link). As soon as we have these details, we will send you a unique site-specific web link to the survey.
- Organisation name
- Business activity
- Site name/s
- Site address/addresses and postcode/s
- Number of employees at each site/s
- Contact name, email and telephone number for the survey
If you’re a member of staff:
If your employer hasn’t yet asked you to fill in the Leeds City Council Travel to Work Survey, please tell them about this as soon as possible.
The survey must be completed by individual employees; to take part, each person needs to have their own work email address and access to the internet. Unfortunately, because of Covid-19 restrictions, we are not able to accept individual paper responses (collated responses are not appropriate either). We are working on a solution for next year. In the meantime, the ONLY way to take part is as described here. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
SURVEY DEADLINE – 15 NOVEMBER 2020
Follow us on Twittter @ConnectingLeeds