6.00pm for a 6.15pm start Wednesday 16th October 2019 Civic Hall Committee Room 1, Leeds
(Meeting to close no later than 8:45pm)
The Cycling Consultation Meeting is a forum for discussion of matters related to cycling in Leeds. It is open to interested members of the public and is attended by elected members and officers of Leeds City Council. It does not replace or supersede other consultation processes operated by the Council.
- Minutes of previous meeting held 17th April 2019.
- Matters arising.
- City Connect 3 – Nick Borras and colleagues from Traffic Management to present the scheme.
- Leeds Public Transport Investment Programme – Community Hubs – Lincoln Green and New Pudsey Rail Station Connections – Nick Borras and colleagues from Traffic Management to present the schemes.
- Leeds Public Transport Investment Programme – A660 proposals – Tom Hacker from WSP to provide an update on the programme and present the A660.
- Leeds Public Transport Investment Programme – Corn Exchange Gateway – Elizabeth Barner from WSP to present the proposals.
- Issues raised by Forum members. Members were invited to raise issues prior to the meeting for discussion in this slot. Please note that issues can still be raised in the meeting but it may not be possible to provide a detailed response.
- Skelton Grange Road Bridge: Possible solutions for cyclists raised by Tony Read.
- Cycle Sub-Group Update. A BRIEF update will be given regarding the items discussed at the monthly sub-groups.
- Cycling Starts Here Programme Board Update: A BRIEF update will be given regarding the items discussed at the quarterly board meetings.
- Date of next meeting: Wednesday 15th January 2020
CONTACT: Connecting Leeds
110 Merrion Centre
LEEDS LS2 8BB
PLEASE NOTE: Agendas and Minutes are available by e-mail, braille or large print on request.